December 07, 2013

Cousins and Cottages

We enjoyed a short visit to Portland this week ~ 
A half-way point to visit with my twin sister.

This, of course, meant...
COUSINS!


"Between the innocence of babyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature of a boy."


Auntie Cheri insisted we get a Christmas Tree to decorate.


Sophia added "Christmas Roses" from the front yard.


Naomi supplied the garland.


But, between playing ninjas and firemen,
I don't think the boys noticed their masterpiece.


I spent most of my time eating "Punkin Pie."
Isn't he scrumptious?
This handsome boy melted my heart by calling me "Mama."
(one of the perks of being a twin)

 ~ oOo ~ 



The new Santos Cottage is beginning 
to look a lot like Christmas.



“For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself.” 
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

4 comments:

  1. I grew up with lots of cousins and use to love visiting them. Your Christmas tree lots beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. New cottage? Did you and the children move into a new home? It does look lovely as always.
    So glad you could enjoy some time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Melanie, the kids and I moved on Aug. 1st. It's a cute little A-frame cottage...very cozy.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...