June 03, 2013

MMMMMonday

Math


He loves doing math

Make the beds




We used the dryer today for the sake of time, but they still smelled outdoor fresh. 


Max (our friend's dog)



Magazines




I love the advice about short skirts.

Magnificence









Sophia took all the pictures of blooms and views. 

Memories






Went berry-picking over the weekend.


Today was a tough day, but there is always something to be thankful for. I hope you all had a happy MMMMonday.

As I MMMMuse, I see that I did.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Phil 4:8









5 comments:

  1. Sophia is quite good with the camera! And I agree with the fashion advice (especially the 'don'ts') that you shared.

    I'm sorry you are having a tough day.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the tough day is over anyway. Yes, Sophia is getting very good with the camera. We just printed out a bunch of her work and she is working on a book for a friend. Happy Day to you, dear Michele.

      Delete
  2. Yes, Sophia has a future ahead of her if she documents all her photos. They are beautiful. We are taking a trip to the strawberry fields next week with some other families. Can't wait. MMMMMonday. What a catchy title. lug. Lisa and Tina and I made that up. Lug. (love u guys).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cute...lug. I hardly know what any of the acronyms mean these days. Have fun at your strawberry picking. It was NOT as fun without the kids. I'm sure Wally and Mose will make it a great time. LUG

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed looking at all these photos, the ladybird was very sweet. And those strawberries looks very yummy.

    Have a blessed week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...