May 14, 2013

Hello Again!


It's been a while! How  have you all been? I've missed you!


These are some beautiful Mother's Day Roses I received.  
Pancakes and scrambled eggs cooked with salsa and feta cheese.

If you've seen my other pancake post, you know that I have improved.
 I found out that using coconut oil keeps them lighter.  


A simple picnic made for the moms by the daughters. 

Chicken and bean burritos with fresh strawberries.  
Individual bouquets of forget-me-nots make it special.


Warm sunshine, good friends, and edifying conversation make for a happy afternoon.


Have I told you that lilacs are one of my favorite flowers? Don't you just love Spring?


What do you think about these pretty clematis blooms?



Here are my lovies and their friend on their way to enjoy the Symphony.


Front row seats!




The pianist was the lovely Mya King ~ only 13 years old.



Intermission meant sharing a giant piece of homemade blueberry pie 
and a huge walnut fudge brownie.



This is a picture of a large room where our family has been resting.  
You can see that I have added some red to make it feel more like home.

I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.  
Psalm 31:7-8






The girls brought their own grandma made quilts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...