May 21, 2013

Better than the birds

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free!

His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he's watching over me.

These have been difficult days for The Santos Times. But God has been faithful to give rest, and peace and much joy! I am so thankful that God has saved a wretch like me. No matter what circumstance you are in, or who may be against you, God is for you and He will never leave you or forsake you. To forsake means to look away, to not consider anymore.  I'm so glad that the Lord is not like us...aren't we so quick to forsake others, especially when they don't agree with us or do what we want them to do?

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 
Matthew 6:26





4 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing , I have had a difficult month also with my health. THis is a beautiful song. I have never heard of this woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite hymns and she sang it beautifully!

    I'm so very sorry to hear there have been difficulties at the Santos house....I hope things ease up very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wise. This is so comforting. Thanks for sharing. May God continue to strengthen you and give you joy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Christian, at least we know that with difficult times we are never alone - such a comfort. Prayers that the sun is shinning at your house and things are looking a little betters. Hugs :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...