February 14, 2013

I LOVE Valentine's Day!

Since Jesus came into my heart!
Since Jesus came into my heart!
Floods of joy o'er my soul
like the sea billows roll,
Since Jesus came into my heart.
 
~oOo~
 
In my heart there rings a melody
there rings a melody
with heaven's harmony;
In my heart there rings a melody
there rings a melody
of LOVE.
 
~oOo~
 
My Jesus, I love thee,
I know thou art mine,
For thee all the follies of sin I resign;
My gracious Redeemer, my Saviour art thou
If ever I loved Thee,
My Jesus, 'tis now!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Noami and Noah in their orchestra class

 
Sophia in hers. 
There will be a solo concert tomorrow night
which, we are all looking forward to.
 
 
In between classes, Sophia and I went shopping for a gift for her teacher.

 
We finally decided on a white chocolate dipped strawberry and a card.
 
 
It was a grey day, but a happy day.
The children came home to a Valentine package from their Auntie Lisa ~ gum balls and jelly beans.
 
 
We piled into "Old Faithful" with  a prayer and drove to a friend's house.
So thankful for the evergreen trees on these grey winter days.
 
 
Craft supplies were prepared for our arrival.

 
And so were LOVELY treats!
I managed to get a picture before they were all devoured.

 
Yummy fruit smoothies and kabobs

 
 
All the young ladies (may I include myself in that group?) were very productive.
Aren't some of these cards so sweet?
I like some of the funny ones with googly eyes glued onto pictures of different animals.
 
The boys plays cowboys and pirates outside, coming in for  "provisions" as needed. LOL
 
 
After a yummy meal of Chicken tacos (what else?) we enjoyed
Tea and Cake!

 
Then it was off to church to hear some interesting and encouraging
reports from some missionaries from China. 
 
What a day! Full of love and gifts and fun. But that was YESTERDAY.
 
Today,
 
 
Fried eggs and toast in the shape of a heart.
Lovey hymns sung out to the Lord.
Valentines and balloons passed all around.


 
Hope you all have a beautiful day.
 
We love Him because He first loved us.
I pray that you are filled with the knowledge of the
intimate and deep love of
JESUS today.

7 comments:

  1. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auntie Mona! Welcome! You've never commented before. It is so nice to have you visit. We miss you and love you and can't wait till the day we see you again.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a perfectly LOVELY day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a perfect Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect love filled day. Such yummy treats! Thank you SO very much for linking up this Valentine goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to spent the day and have everyone involved. It looks perfect to me:)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious Valentine's Day post! I love this day and the reminder of God's love for us. How could it be that He loved us so much that He gave His Son for us so that we would be free and one day live with Him in heaven? Such amazing love!!
    Blessings and thanks for this beautiful post!
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...