October 02, 2012

Hello Again


It has been a lifetime since I've blogged at The Times. Spiritually speaking, I have climbed a few mountains, nearly drowned in deep watery pits, burned hot and long in a fire.  Just when I thought I was lost forever in a dense jungle, the Lord "leadeth me beside the still waters and maketh me to lie down in green pastures."

I am so glad that I don't "run the race that is set before me" alone. He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.

The pain of the last few weeks has been deep. But, the result has been real change in me and my relationship with my Lord. He gives us beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning. I'm sorry I can't share with you more specifically all that I have been going through. It will probably come out in drips here and there throughout the future Times. Surely though, and only because of our loving Lord Jesus, I can say confidently,

"It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes."  Psalm 119:71

~oOo~

What's going on now?

Back to school doing our Math, Reading, Writing, and Music

Children are busy memorizing scripture.  When they have reached their goal, then they get to take lessons.
Noah wants to take Karate, Naomi wants to take Horseback riding, and Sophia is undecided.  She wants to learn everything.

I have started cooking again. I'm sure the family is happy about that. Went grocery shopping the other day and thought, "Guess I should do something with all this food!"

I started seeing a new chiropractor using the Pettibon system. Interesting.  I'll let you know about any progress.

Fall is coming. I guess it's here already. I'm not looking forward to it and yet it is a season I love.  I think I don't want it to come because it is such a family time and with family comes SO much.  A heavy much.

Biscuit (our chicken) is still alive and kicking and being spoiled with fresh veggies and tid bits from our table. We, in turn, thank her for her fresh egg every morning.

Mr. Santos continues to work hard. He is doing much better from his injuries earlier this year.

I am at the library. We took internet out of the house for a while. It has been a different life without it. I don't know if it is good or bad.  Anyways, the timer is about to go off so I can let someone else use the computer.  I'm off! "See" you again soon.  Leave me a comment. I miss you all!


10 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again ~ melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melanie~ Thanks for your note. God bless you and your family.

      Delete
  2. It was wonderful to get an update from you, I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele~ Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I fixed my computer problem. Not enough filters plus a virus. God bless you dear.

      Delete
  3. It's good to see a post from you again, Dear Friend. It sounds like you have been walking a hard road these days. I pray that the Lord will continue to sustain you.

    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mara~ yes, it has been a hard road. But, at least it is not a road that doesn't lead anywhere. Closer to where I need to be. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you.

      Delete
  4. I was wondering where you had got to!! Glad to hear your "voice" again (which I hope is nice a quiet considering you at at the library). While you get ready for Fall (Autumn) we are getting all excited about the spring and warmer weather - it is such a nice change and lovely to switch from jumpers to summery skirts:))

    Looking forward to your next trip to the library:))

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joluise~ Your comment brought a smile to my face. I'm going to miss those summer skirts! I thank God we had so much sun and heat this summer.

      Delete
  5. Good to hear from you again I've been thinking of you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone! for thinking of me. Hope you are well wherever you are. God bless you.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...