July 19, 2012

God is my Rock!

I am so thankful that there is more to life than how I feel because

It feels like...

Mom will continue dying forever.  The end will never come.

It feels like...

I will never see my children again.

It feels like...

I will never have another civil conversation with Mr. Santos. There will always be tension.

It feels like...

I will never sleep through the night. 

It feels like...

I will be waiting and waiting and waiting forever.  Waiting for what?

It feels like...

All I do is exist.

I am overwhelmed.

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalms 61:2


4 comments:

  1. Keep clinging to the Rock, Laura....you're in my thoughts and prayers.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalms 121:2-3
    2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
    3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

    My heart goes out to you. Many prayers. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie. Hugs to you too.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...