July 19, 2012

Eight years old!

Happy Birthday Noah!


Enjoying Shaved Ice with Cousin Mo.


Pet Cougar!


Always giving his momma flowers


It's time for church! Don't get dirty, my boy!


Go, Noah, Go!



What a cutie!


I used to love watching you sleep.


Remember when you used to collect handfuls of "roly poly" bugs?


I wish you were here to make me laugh with your laugh!

It has been the most wonderful EIGHT years
knowing you!

I can't wait to see you again!


Hard working little farmer


One of my best playmates


My knight in shining armour.

I thank my God upon every rememberance of you...Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! I feel how full your heart is for your Noah. Happy Birthday little buddy! We will see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...