June 09, 2012

Tea Time


I am having...

Green Tea with raw honey.

Would you like some? Are you hungry? May I get you a bowl of soup?
Or perhaps you would just like a piece of chocolate?

I am feeling...

Relaxed. After a busy morning full of chores, I made a big pot of Chicken Tortilla soup for lunch. I then spent the rest of the afternoon reading and skimming through my favorite magazines.  The children and Mr. Santos watched I love Lucy, took naps, and read from our library stash.
  
On my mind...

Mr. Santos. He hurt his back recently and is unable to work.

A quote to share...


“If God has shown us bad times ahead, it's enough for me that He knows about them. That's why He sometimes shows us things, you know - to tell us that this too is in His hands.”
― Corrie Ten Boom,


 “The tree on the mountain takes whatever the weather brings. If it has any choice at all, it is in putting down roots as deeply as possible."
― Corrie Ten Boom


Please join my friend Ruth and others here for Tea Time

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your tea time with us at Tea Talk, Laura.

    The quotes you shared are well-received as timely encouragement.

    I pray that Mr. Santos recovers soon.

    I'm sorry, I haven't been visiting much lately. Life has been hard and I'm always occupied. But it's always a treat to come by and read your post. you're an encouragement. Thank you.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...