June 30, 2012

Lord, Take care of them!

Ten days.

Only Ten days to serve you, to love you, to look at you.


I love you Mom and Don.


I have learned so much these 10 days...enough to fill 10 years.

I hate to leave you.

I know that I have given you all I could, and more.

I have never served anyone like I have served you two these past ten days.  Why not?  Not even my own Mr. Santos or my own dear children have I served with such love and patience. 

I am ashamed to say that Death knocking on the door was my motivator. 
But in the end, I was changed.  I received a thousand times more than I gave.

"And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and [in] all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere..."   Phil 1:9-11 

I think of Jesus, how he loved his disciples "to the end" and I have just a glimpse of that now.

WOW.

I hate to leave you.

I want to keep loving you.  I love loving you.

I'm going home tomorrow to love my children, and Mr. Santos better.

I'll be praying for you.  I'll be calling to check on you.  I'll be sending, through the mail, what I can to contribute to your care.  I'll be aching to see you again.


 "...for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day." 2 Tim 1:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...