May 10, 2012

Home from California



We didn't make it to Disneyland, but we saw something better. 

~Family~

 My Beautiful Auntie
 Can you tell I love her very much?

My wonderful grandma. I took her out for a milkshake.


The cousins by grandma's pool


My favorite thing to do while in California ~ hug and kiss my sisters' children.


All the "babies" (aka my mom's grandkids) had to perform for the family.


Sweet Abigail singing to a happy audience


Precious Madeline receiving excited applause.


Cousins and yummy Shaved Ice.



Loving my nephew "Wally Boy"

 


Just a small part of the family, aunts, uncles, cousins and my twin sister. 
We couldn't all be together at the same time because everyone lives so far apart.

~oOo~
No pictures of staying up late playing Password, Naomi learning to swim, the yummy and abundant food we ate and ate and ate, Sophia and Sarah absorbed in their play, all of my sisters together, or my comatose state as I drove the last hour of the 16 hour drive home.  But I can tell you that there is nothing like FAMILY. 

Thank you, Lord, for your goodness to me.

It was a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see you all again!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time with family.

    I have all of my family nearby me. I am thankful for that.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie~ It was strange to come home and be so glad to be home, yet also feel like we just left home.

      Delete
  2. I miss you my sister . I missed you before you even left. Thank you for driving so far and bringing the kids . I love you guys. You coming to California made my whole YEAR. Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too! But not getting into hot cars,lol.

      Delete
  3. What beautiful family photographs! Sounds like you had a delightful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mara~ We were in your neck of the woods. Had we had more time I would have loved meeting you in person. Someday.

      Delete
  4. My brother (his wife and children) all live in Denver (USA) so we don't see them very often. When they visit we all get together and spend wonderful times talking and laughing. They are very special moments that I treasure. In September this year my brother and his wife are coming over and I am so excited as my 3 brothers and I will be able to spend a week together and have so much fun. It doesn't matter how old we get, we still have a ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister was telling me how her in-laws just moved to Australia. I was thinking of you!

      Delete
  5. I can tell by the sheer joy in your pictures that you had a *wonderful* time....I'm so happy for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing in my happiness! :)

      Delete
  6. nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...happy mother's day loves soraya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...