April 26, 2012

Naomi Baloney


Mr. Santos asked her, "What did you do today?"

"Oh, Daddy, just the regular stuff. Plus, I had to go to the *Choir practor* today. She popped me all over!"

~oOo~

One afternoon, I sat in my rocking chair soaking up the sun while nearby, Naomi stared up at the clouds. "Mom, look at those clouds near the sun."

"I can't my lovey. The sun is too bright for me"

She lifted her hand to shield the sun from her own face and said, 
"There Mom, now you can. I'm shading it for you."





This girl. This difficult, hard headed, sweet and bubbly, (did I say hard headed?), happy, strong willed, generous girl. 

She has been writing letters to God every morning and putting them in a little mailbox.

She signs every one

Love, Naomi

P.S. Please reply

6 comments:

  1. Love that girl!! I'm so glad for her that God does reply. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :). Love her. Can't wait to see her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you keeping the letters Naomi writes - I have kept the little letters my son use to write and one day when he is much older I will given them to him - they are priceless. I love the photo of a little and a hen, it is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have kept a few of them. Even now, when I re-read them they bring a smile.

      Delete
  4. Awww, she sounds like such a fun girl! And I LOVE the last pic of her cuddling with the chicken. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures, your children are so beautiful (I am probably biased because our children are El Salvadorian/Caucasian.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...