April 08, 2012

Amazing Love

Swinging with her doll on Easter Sunday

And can it be that I should gain

I said "Don't throw Rocks!"

 an interest in the Savior's blood!

Taking the picnic basket to the farm - but there is no lunch in it.
Died he for me? who caused his pain!
only our pet chicken, Biscuit.

For me? who him to death pursued?
Picking Daffodils to share at Easter
 Amazing love!
 How can it be 
sweet bouquet from my yummy Boy
that thou, my God,
Running to the car after I honked the horn - "Time to go!"
 shouldst die for me?
One of those Pacific Northwest Views we take for granted
 Amazing love!
This guy was as big as a dog on the beach - WOW!
How can it be

All the flowers bundled for gifts for our friends at church.
that thou, my God,

A simple yet abundant Easter meal -
The ham was deeeee-licious with garlic mashed potatoes


shouldst die for me? 

Christ is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!

4 comments:

  1. What a blessed spot on this earth to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, especially when the sun is shining! I saw your comment that you are married to an El Salvadorean also. I thought my e-mail was in my profile. It is llsantos5 at msn dot com. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos of your children. It looked like a perfect day :)

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those daffodils are beautiful! and so is your lovely chicken! The children of course, lovely also, that goes without saying... and that eagle! WOW! That is amazing! The table looks very inviting. :)

    Thank you for sharing that beautiful Easter day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...