January 01, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Take my life and let it be
Consecrated Lord to Thee

Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love
At the impulse of Thy love

Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee

Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King.
Always, only, for my King.

Take my lips, and let them be
Filled with messages for Thee.

Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold,
Not a mite would I withhold.

Take my love, my God, I pour
At thy feet to its treasure store.

Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
Ever, only, all for Thee.


1 comment:

  1. These are some beautiful words. Is it one of your favorite hymns?

    I agree with the words though. For each new year in a Christians life, we should be dedicating our full lives to Him, thought it's not often easy. It's something I struggle with each day of my life.

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful New Year celebration together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...