December 15, 2011

Tea Time


I am having...

A cup of Jasmine tea. I ran out for a while and was drinking Earl Grey.
 
I am feeling...

Humbled.


Pride goes before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.


But Thank God, 


Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholds him with his hand.


On my mind...

Gifts.

It's that time of the year.

Some simple things to share...



A favorite winter drink:  Heat up some tomato soup, chicken broth and a bit of salsa (or taco seasoning).


Very Satisfying! Especially with a grilled cheese sandwich.  


This is the puzzle I have been working on at the Tree Farm.  You can see I am almost done.
Do you like puzzles?  They are fun to do while listening to a good sermon!





Isn't this a lovely stained glass window?  I think it would look wonderful hanging in my kitchen.

Please join my friend Ruth and others here for Tea Time

5 comments:

  1. That puzzle is gorgeous! Nice job, it doesn't look easy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this post right now. We are in a beach resort and I just sneaked out to read Tea Talk posts.

    Thank you for sharing the simple yet pleasurable things you have there, Laura. I would also like to have that stained glass in my kitchen.

    God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing jigsaws - I use to do one every summer, but stopped when my little kitty arrived as she was naughty and would steal the pieces. Maybe I should try again.

    I love stain glass windows and would like one somewhere in my house - not sure where or when or ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hats off to you on your puzzle. It looks very intricate.

    I've always thought it would be neat to have stained glass in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that puzzle! It looks hard, too. We love doing puzzles during New Year week. It takes up our dining room table all week and over New Year, so we eat dinner around the kitchen counter. :) It's nice to gather 'round the puzzle for solving time and for fun conversation.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...