October 02, 2011

October already?


(click on the icon for more daybook fun)


FOR TODAY

Sunday Night, October 2, 2011

Outside our window...

Rain. Neighbors packing the car with boxes. They are moving...so sad.

I am thankful for...

A good visit with my sister.

I am learning...

the answer to so many of my "why's"

I will not post to this blog again until I can put it into words.  Maybe it will answer some of your "why's" too.

From the kitchen...

Tea and toast and cold cereal.  We are resting up from a packed weekend with visitors.  It has been a restful evening. And the best thing is NO DISHES to wash.

I am wearing...



A grey dress with a cardigan sweater.

I am creating...


a package to mail. My little nephew left his stuffed moose and blanket.  Those are a must at bedtime so they will be shipped out first thing in the morning.

I am going...

to miss my sister.  It was such a short visit.

I am remembering...

How she laughed and screamed on the ferry boat and on the "spinning missile" at the park.

She can always make me laugh.

I am reading...

 blogs and facebook statuses tonight.


I am hoping...


The weather is nice this weekend for the visitors to our pumpkin patch.

I am hearing...

Mr. Santos speaking on the phone in Spanish to his brother.

The children acting out some little skit.

"you be the cowgirl and I'll be the cowboy."

Around the house...

clutter, clutter, clutter

It'll keep until tomorrow.  It is still Sunday, a day of rest.

One of my favorite things...

Happy Family

A few plans for the week:

Oh my, it's going to be a busy one!
School, Violin Lessons, A wedding shower, help a friend, and four days out at the Pumpkin Patch.


Here are some picture thoughts to share...
 A neighbors pet camel.  His name is "Gobi"

 Here are the Santos' feeding him




Sophia demonstrating the spinning missile that made Auntie Cheri and I scream when we tried it.

4 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe it is October, but my son is happy as this is his birthday month, the month he eagerly waits all year to arrive. We had a packed full weekend, in the garden, but I am very pleased with everything we did.

    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spinning missile looks like a fun ride!

    Looking forward to hearing more about the answers to your "Why?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. No dishes to wash is a very lovely thing! :) I enjoyed your daybook. First time I've visited your blog from there. You have a nice one. I hope your October is filled with God's goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are home. Mosely had the time of his life. He especially loved running around in the back forest, I mean yard. He said he misses his cousins. We will be mailing Noah's badge very soon and look forward to our own package... We could do COD if you want. Drove through snow on our way home, was fun though I was a tiny bit nervous at first. Snow in early October. Hope your farm is a a great success. That you sell every last pumpkin. And raspberry. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...