September 18, 2011

Isn't He Wonderful?




I have so much on my heart, so much in my mind and I just want to write it down.  How full of joy my heart is, how full of hope!  That God could save me!

I was in the pit!  I was lost! I was hopeless!  Worse than that, I was a wretch...No. I AM a wretch.  But God has changed me so that I can stand in his presence. I have been forgiven of my sin.

Ha ha ha ha ha.  Ha ha ha ha ha.  The Lord has put laughter in my mouth.  He has filled my life with good things. Oh Taste and see that the Lord is good!

Better than a vacation.

Better than a remodel.

Better than a wonderful meal.

Better than a good marriage.

Better than a quiver of children.

Better than a best friend.

Better than good health.

Better than all the riches in the world.

Knowing the God of the Universe.  Knowing Him is true riches.  What does it profit a man to gain the WHOLE world and yet lose his soul?

1 comment:

  1. ...Eyes have seen, ears have heard
    It's recorded in God's Word
    Isn't Jesus my Lord wonderful?!

    Great reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...