August 10, 2011

New favorite Color

My favorite color has always been red. I have a red purse, red shoes, red and white quilt on my bed, red kitchen decor, red tulips in the spring, red strawberries in the summer...red red red.  But lately, my heart has been especially pleased with the color PINK.

It's very feminine and really complements so many other colors...like a good friend or helper.  I thank God for the beautiful colors he has made. 












One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. Psalm 27:4

all images from google

4 comments:

  1. Red is one of my favorite colors too. I enjoy pink but find I grow tired of it quickly. The pictures you chose for your post are so *pretty* though! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red purse, while in China, there is a saying goes that: those who like red purse cannot save money, it is true with me, you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove pink! Especially with a tiny tinge of coral mixed in too. It is such a calm, mellow color. Red is hot and passionate to me. Very dramatic and loud. But also fun and inspiring. Full of life too. Lol. Funny how we can talk about colors. I could write so much about pink. Haha. Remember my wedding? Now, if only I had a daughter to wrap up in pink. Liked how you said it is like a friend or helper. How nice.

    Love you and miss you. Call me sometime. Would love to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink all the way through to red and wear lots of it - this spectrum of colour is what happiness looks like and makes me feel happy when I am wearing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...