April 21, 2011

A Thankful Tea Time


Please join my friend Ruth and others here for Tea Time


I am having...

Jasmine Tea with a piece of toast.  It has been a quiet yet productive day. 

I am feeling...

Content and tired.

On my mind...

The Resurrection of Jesus Christ ~ Death is swallowed up in VICTORY!  Just think, the enemy of the whole world has been defeated.  No one on earth needs to fear death if they know Jesus.  Isn't this wonderful news?  Amazing News?  Worthy News?  Jesus Saves!

Some favorites to share...

My favorite thing about the Lord, My God is that He never leaves me and He never will.  I love this about Him.  What a wonderful God He is, a friend, a healer, a provider, a lover of my soul never to leave me.  NEVER.  Wow. 

O Magnify the Lord with me!
My favorite Boy

I love the way the Lord made my boy with all his "yummy boyness."  Always playing cowboys, spies, or soldiers.  He is so generous and loving to his momma, but I can feel him pulling away to be his own man. 

My favorite Man.

Mr. Santos has this Indiana Jones way of knowing how to do anything.  He's so tough and handsome and smart. 

My Favorite 10 year old.

Sophia Lou surrounded by her favorite things...her bike, her doll, and her books.  We call her "Sherlock DaVinci" because she is always examining, questioning, and seeking.  This girl that I love is my right arm, my secretary, my confidante, my friend.  

My favorite Middle Skittle.

Can you see the strong will behind those brown eyes?  Maybe not like I can.  Someday, she will use that will to love unconditionally and she will never waver.  This is 'my buddy, my buddy, wherever I go she goes, my buddy and me.'

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely family you have. The area you live in looks so different from where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is such a lovely post for Tea Talk, Laura. I'm so pleased you to meet all your favorite people. Loved your little tribute to each one of them. SWEET!!!
    Thank you for the encouraging note you on my blog. You just know how to encourage people.

    Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family Mrs. Santos! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share the same joy about the Lord as you do - He will NEVER let us down, ever.

    Blessings to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. These posts make me feel closer to my sister and brother in law and nieces and nephew. You don't seem nearly as far away when I read them.

    Love you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...