March 24, 2011

Eight Years Old!

At one year old.

 Five years old.


Three years old.

My Naomi Baloney!

How we love you, our little bird.

Roses are red,
Pink, yellow, and white.

They smell divine
and are quite a sight.

But nothing compares to a day with you!
My Naomi Baloney, My Bugaboo!

God bless you, Sweet Girl.

Thank you, Lord, for the privilege of caring for and loving this, your little girl.  She has been a delight and blessing to us.  Lord, please help me to be the best mom I can be.  Give me patience and wisdom to guide her in the way she should go.


I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. Psalm 139:14-18

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, to a sweet little girl!
    Love,
    All Us Winslows'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. Sweet wonderful beautiful smiley funny artistic smart Naomi!!! I love my little niece! Can't believe you are already eight years old!!!! You are a big girl!!! I wish I could come over and we could ride horses together. Or play with puppies. Or do embroidery! Maybe we will see each other sometime soon! Let's pray and ask God for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to a very sweet girl, lovely to meet you and see all those beautiful photos. I love watching my children grow up, but in my heart, I just wish they stay small with me to care for. As all to quick they have flown the nest and independent.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet post! Loved all the photos. Happy birthday to lovely Naomi. You have a very sweet and sunny smile. We are sending a prayer of blessing for you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new format on your blog Laura. The pictures, the font, the way it's all bright and open and clear and free - I LOVE it!

    Happy Birthday to my niece Naomi. You are so very very loved sweet girl. The pictures your mama posted of you are so sweet - remember, whether I'm there or here, I'm always hugging you and loving you and praying for blessings on you.

    You have such beautiful children Laura, thank you for my nieces and nephew. Miss you all every single day.

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Santos,

    What a beautiful poem for your beautiful daughter! I hope that she had a wonderful birthday!

    -LR

    P.S. I am "jealous" of your new blogging header. Your blog looks great! I'm too "scared" to deal with HTML coding to make my blog look more attractive, sigh!. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...