February 21, 2011

Monday Musings

 Yesterday was cold but sunny, so we went for a Sunday drive to visit the river.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


Psalm 1:1-3

Naomi Baloney


 Mr. Santos impressing me by  throwing rocks.  He's so cool.  I love to watch him skip stones.  He knows that his "stone skipping skills" always bring a smile to my face and a kiss to his cheek.


It was a lovely day.


~oOo~

The children have gone to run errands with Mr. Santos.  It was a little too quiet here.  So, I turned on my handy dandy Audio Bible and ORGANIZED.  On the agenda - Declutter the children's room today.  You wouldn't believe what I found in their toyboxes!  But all is clean and tidy now.

 Noah sleeps on top, the girls sleep on the bottom. 

There used to be a curtain hanging in front of the closet.  Unfortunately, the curtain rod broke and I have not replaced it yet.  Do you think it would look less "cluttery" with a curtain?

Now, should I organize my room next or just take a nap? 

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Santos,

    Looks likek you had a nice day at the river. I had to smile when I read the part about Mr. Santos receiving a kiss for throwing stones across the river. :)

    Also, you did a great job of organizing and cleaning the children's rooms. A curtian would be nice to "hide" the "clutter."

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your organizing looks great! It always feels good to organize.

    I think a curtain would make things look less cluttered as long as it was in a solid color or even white or beige. However it may not be as convenient for the children to get to their stuff and it will be something else to wash and take care of.

    Just my .02 (o;

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what de-cluttering can do, I would love cleaning up my childrens room as it would look great afterwards.

    If you want to hide the clothing, a curtain would do the trick, but if it is kept tidy, it looks fine. But would the children keep it tidy! Mine wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...