January 27, 2011

Tea Time


The sky is white (guess that is better than grey) so it is back to our sunny tea table for a lift
Please join my friend Ruth and others here for Tea Time

I am having...

Ginger peach tea with honey in a Solitary place.  Seeking the Lord and waiting on Him.

I am feeling...

Tired. I have had a non-stop cough for almost a week now.  I haven't slept well for all the "hacking." The air is dry here, so I think that is why I am having a hard time getting rid of it. But God is good because even though my body hurts, my spirit is being renewed. Praise Him!

On my mind...

Mr. Santos. How I love that man! Today, I took time out to write some of the positives about him. This is part of my list:

~ Man of integrity
~ Clean and Orderly
~ Hardworking
~ Generous
~ Handsome
~ Strong Physically
~ Skilled
~ Visionary
~ Funny
~ Seeks a pure life

Doesn't he sound like a dream? So why am I here in this solitary place without him? Pray for us.

A quote to share...

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end.  Amen.   Ephesians 3:20

9 comments:

  1. Praying. Hoping that this is a time of renewal for both of you. Miss you and praying. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to hear good words about a relationship. HH (Handsome Husband) and I just celebrated our 50 last April and we are more in love than ever. This is real love. It has surely been tested. Pop over for a visit if you feel inclined. Blessings.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Ginger peach tea :) I'm sorry that you still have a cough and hope that you will feel better soon.

    Your sunny tea table is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea time sounds peaceful, Mrs. Santos! What a great thing, to focus on the positives of your husband. It's nice to focus on the delight that we have for our spouses. :)

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better now! I never tried ginger peach tea, sounds delicious! Have a great weekend ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, Laura. And what a sweet tribute for your man! This is a beautiful composition of a tea time. Lovely photo.

    I pray you get well soon. Love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh friend, so sorry to hear of your cough!!! Yuck! Glad to hear of you thinking on the positive. Praying for you!! Love you much!!! Miss you too. Rest up! Enjoy the peace and rest, praying you hear God's voice in your place of solitude! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs. Santos,

    I always enjoy reading your Tea Time posts.

    I hope that you are getting over your "coughing spell." It's no fun to be always coughing about. Maybe your tea will warm your throat and help your coughing subside. :)

    The list you made about your husband's positive traits is an excellent idea. I think I need to make one for myself for my husband.

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to hear from you again. I always love hearing from you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...