January 10, 2011

Praying for the boss

And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18

Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. 1 Cor 11:9

As a wife, I sometimes forget that I am to be my husband's helper and not the other way around. It's his agenda that dictates our day. It's his name we all bear. Today, I am linking up with At the well to fix my heart on Titus 2. Wanna join me?  Click the link below


Praying for Mr. Santos all the time, but paying close attention to the following:

Monday ~ His Work
Tuesday ~ His Integrity
Wednesday ~ His Mind
Thursday ~ His Purpose
Friday ~ His Health
Saturday ~ His Protection
Sunday ~ His Faith

2 comments:

  1. I love your title "Praying for the boss". I also like this weeks challenge, don't you? We get to focus on our husbands all week and lifting them up to the Lord!
    Have a blessed week Mrs. Santos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of splitting up the week, that really focuses prayer to a real purpose. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    You are a lovely lady Mrs Santos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...