January 13, 2011

Tea Time


It is the highlight of my week to visit you all and have tea with you.
If you would like to join us, please visit Ruth. She is our kind hostess and such a lovely lady.

I am having...

My standard Jasmine tea in a big red mug.

I am feeling...

Like the tortoise in the race.  Plodding along not seeing much progress.

On my mind...

Whenever we set out to do something that will bring honor to the Lord, there is bound to be a battle.


Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. Psalm 34:19

In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Thank God, there is always a BUT.  But the LORD delivereth him out of them all. But be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

A quote to share...

Remember the tea kettle - it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings! ~Author Unknown


5 comments:

  1. Oh How I love Jasmine tea!
    I hope you and your family have a blessed 2011! :)
    P.S. We are traveling without Frank :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tea talk post! Thank you for sharing Psalm 34:19 - that is a scripture I have relied upon for years. He will deliver us out of them all - in His timing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs. Santos,

    The tortoise did finish the race, did it not? Glad you mentioned that. It is an inspiration for me as I plod along professional research work.

    If we are working hard, so is the Enemy. Love the tea kettle reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Laura, for ministering to my heart through your kind note left on my blog and through this post. I love all the words you wrote.

    Thank you, my friend.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also drinking Jasmine tea as I write this and have just finished my toast. It is breakfast time and I am having it in bed!!

    What a cute little cute, love it.

    Do have a loely day and it really doesn't matter how slow you are moving as long as you are move with God.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...