December 16, 2010

Tea Time


Please join Ruth and others here for Tea Time

I am having...

Nothing. Just taking a break with you before I hit the hay. But I would love to have some blueberry tea.  I tried it at a friends house this week...it was like dessert. Lovely.

I am feeling...

Tired and convicted. I don't like it when I make bad choices. I am thankful for God's forgiveness, but I wish that I didn't do or say the things I do sometimes...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

On my mind...

Training my children. I must be what I want them to be. Lord, help me.



A quote to share...(two of them)

"The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support the ultimate career. "


~ C.S. Lewis
 
 
"Mom, can I have more mushrooms in my hot chocolate?"
 
~  Noah Santos

7 comments:

  1. I love blueberry tea! Do you ever drink coffee? Here's a treat if you do...go to Dunkin' Donuts and order a coffee with blueberry flavor. I always get cream, too. It smells like a fresh baked blueberry muffin that's right next to a cup of coffee...and the taste is out of this world! It's my all-time most favorite!

    PTL the He is gracious to forgive us all our unrighteousness! We all fall at times. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I enjoyed reading your post. CS Lewis' and Noah's quotes are equally beautiful. Noah's made me laugh our loud :-)

    Isn't it a liberating truth to know that we can always come to our Father for forgiveness?

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Get some rest, my hardworking friend.

    God bless you, your family, and your farm abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful quote by C.S. Lewis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a wonderful day! Oh!! One of my favorite teas is blueberry. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quotes have MADE MY DAY!
    How I know so well the struggles of "first being" that which we wish them to be...let's pray for each other Mrs. S...that we will set forth an example like that of Our Lady for our children...one of meekness, great faith, obedience, and JOY in Christ. Thanks for sharing Tea Talk with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Santos,

    I liked the picture that you chose of the little girl praying at her bed with her baby dolls. This was quite a precious picture. :)

    Those quotes from C.S. Lewis and "little" Noah were excellent. They surely did put a smile on my face.

    Praying that God will give you the strength to get through your difficult moments. Take care dear friend.

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blueberry tea....mmmmm.....not sure about that one. Love the quotes......both forom Noah and C S Lewis.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...