December 08, 2010

I Wonder Wednesday

I wonder...

If anyone will visit the Tree Farm on this stormy rainy day?

I wonder...

What would be a good gift to share for my diabetic friends?  I can't give them the homemade caramel corn I am making.

I wonder...

What my sisters are doing right now?

I wonder...

Why they make and sell toothpaste with flouride in it?  There is so much evidence that it is poison.

I wonder...

What I will make for dinner tonight?  Oh, I have some cooked chicken in the fridge...chicken tacos!

I wonder...

How long it will take me to get a fire started in the wood stove at The Farm?  So far, an hour and a half is my record.  My littles can do a better job than me.

I wonder...

How I can show Mr. Santos today how special he is?

I wonder...

What you are wondering about?

(My dear friend Lady Rose is the one who came up with wondering wednesdays.  Why don't you go and visit her and see what she is wondering about.)

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Santos,

    I enjoyed reading your wondering thoughts for today.

    I would visit you at the Farm today if I lived closer. We could make some warm hot cocoa to keep ourselves warm. :)

    As for the diabetic friends, can you make them something else to eat that they CAN eat?

    What am I wondering about today? Well, I recently just changed my blog name, so I wonder if anyone will be able to find me. :)

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Rose~ I would love a visit from you! For my friends, I am thinking some sort of tea gift, I don't know. I enjoyed your post about your name change. Seems God is doing good things in your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...