My good blog friend Judy tagged me. This means I am to write 30 things about myself and then tag 30 other people. It is always so much fun to read other people's tags, but I confess, I do not like to play. I love it that people want to know about me, but I can't think of anything to list. Besides, if I wrote 30 things about myself, you would probably fall asleep by number 8.
So, since this is The Santos Times, I thought our family would do this tag together. In this way, we hopefully won't bore you to death and you can get to know us a bit better. Also, if no one reads this list, then the five of us can look back and reminisce.
1. I am allergic to red ants and most metals (all except platinum and gold).
2. If I could have anything in the world, I would have a cook, a gardener and a diamond ring.
3. I cut my own hair.
4. I would rather be hot than cold.
5. I pretend I am organized, but I'm not.
6. Good manners are very important to me. I think it is a simple way to love our neighbor.
(If this list didn't kill you, you might be interested in this tag or this game.)
Mr. Santos: (written by the family)
1. Does not like bread - prefers tortillas.
2. Works hard and drinks lots of coffee.
3. Loves his children.
4. Enjoys learning and is always reading or watching documentaries.
5. Relaxes by going on long drives.
6. Has a very handsome smile.
Sophia: (age 9)
1. I want my own blog.
2. I love to play games. My favorite games, so far, are Rummikub and Monopoly.
3. I like taking pictures of nature. I would take pictures all day, if I could.
4. I like Salvadorean food.
5. I would like to go to Italy someday.
6. My worst chore is washing dishes and my best chore is cleaning the chalk board.
1. I run really slow.
2. I would like to go on a cloud.
3. I love hearts.
4. Noah is my best buddy.
5. I like flowers.
6. My favorite candies are chocolate and bubble gum.
Noah: (age 6)
1. I run really fast.
2. My favorite dinner is spaghetti.
3. My favorite drink is Kombucha.
4. My favorite movie is "The Iron Giant"
5. My hobby is pulling out Sophia's hair.
6. My best chore is closing the dresser drawers.