August 13, 2010

Tea Time



I'm having: Iced peppermint tea in a glass. Very refreshing. The sun is shining in my house and I can see all the dust.


I'm feeling: Back at home. It has been just over a week now since I have been home from El Salvador...I think I am back in my mind now too. Starting to get into a routine again, no longer sick, making plans for school...

On my mind: How God wants all of me...my possessions, my time, my reputation...all of it. I am happy to give it, but sometimes it is hard.


A quote to share:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: Col 1:16

This includes me. I was created by him, and for him...SO here I am. What do you want for me and from me today, Lord?



Head on over to Ruth's to join us for Tea Talk

5 comments:

  1. I love this post Laura, I am glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ana~I'm glad to be back...and now I am not too scared with the possibility of moving there...hugs. Love those crepes you made. My comment wouldn't go for some reason. It depends on which browser I use if my comments work on other sites or not.

    Love to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for you kind visit! You can find the recipe for the zucchini relish here: http://bit-of-blarney.blogspot.com/2010/07/tea-talk-and-zucchini-relish.html#comments

    Wishing you a grand weekend!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always this warmth feeling of home every time I visit you. I hope you wouldn't mind calling you Laura, instead of Mrs. Santos :-)

    I love reading your posts. They reflect your beautiful heart.

    Blessings to you, my dear friend.
    P.S. I enjoyed reading your posts about your trip back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Cathy for the recipe...can't wait to try it...and thank you for the kind visit too!

    Ruth~ of course you can call me Laura ~ you are in my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...