July 15, 2010

Tea Time



I'm having: Earl grey tea in a dainty blue and white china tea cup.


I'm feeling: Perplexed, but not in despair.

On my mind: How often I do things with "Guilt" as my motivator. Guilt is a hard task master. He makes you tired. "Joy" on the other hand makes you smile and laugh. I like working with her better. Where is she? Where has she been? I think I will invite her over to have tea with us.


A quote to share:

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

~ John 15:10-11

Head on over to Ruth's to join us for Tea Talk

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you much joy!!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your post. Every single word written here fell straight to my heart, refreshing my soul. I've been feeling low and tired and yes,it is guilt that motivated me to work. It shouldn't be! But how wily are the ways of our enemy. You blessed me today. I know Father wanted me to hear those words in your post. I'm seeking to be in my green pasture today to revive that joy.

    Will be praying for you too.
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a newly developed love for earl grey tea. Have your tried the Lady Grey? It is also very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a tea party in august. Wish you could come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I would like to invite you to visit my website and read the articles I have posted. Mine is a Christian oriented site with articles that focus on Christian living. My site is entitled, “Opinion Thoughts, Opinion Expressed.” The articles have a Christian theme and sometimes a political overtone. As a Christian I am always looking to exalt the Christ and what He has done for us through His sacrifice on the Cross. Occasionally, however, as an American, I also express my thoughts and opinions through analysis of current events and political happenings. So if you would like to visit my site just paste the address below into your browser:

    http://www.jimkillebrew.blogspot.com/

    I appreciate your reading my articles and hope you visit often. I try to update the site with two to three articles per week.

    Thanks

    Jim Killebrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...