June 24, 2010

Tea Time



I'm having: Jasmine tea in a cobalt blue mug with one small cookie. A blue sky, a gentle breeze, a messy house, the whole family at the farm.


I'm feeling: Tired yet relaxed. Just taking a small break before I get cracking on this home...time to clean and make dinner.


On my mind: My funny children. I didn't really pay attention to them when we ran out the door this morning to run errands. We were already far from the house when I looked in the rearview mirror to check on everyone. "Noah, did you bring your hat?" "No Mom, but I brought my piggy bank." Naomi was wearing shoes two sizes too big - silly girl - and Sophia as usual, had her head buried in a book.


Three special people ~ always on my mind.


A quote to share:


"Boys say "Oh Boy!" and men say "Oh Man!"...did you know this, Mom?"


~by Sophia, age nine.




Grab a cup and Join Ruth with me...have some tea with us.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, very nice to meet you over "Tea talk". I like your tea picture. We have a museum near us, which sells the same dishes. Love them!
    Blessings,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family stories! You are so blessed with funny and lovely kids! God bless you Mrs. Santos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are precious. Your darling Sophia is a keen observer. I never thought of that until today!

    Glad to know you are relaxed amid busyness.
    Enjoy your cup.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Sophia's cute quote!!! That tea sounds yummy, too :)
    Love you!!
    (Tarra)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Santos,

    Cute quote! :) I like your tea times. They are always so pleasant.

    ~Mrs. Lady Sofia~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so nice to share tea with you all...from all over the world! Brazil, Thailand, Egypt, Canada and the U.S.A.

    Many blessings to you all and thank you for your kind and fun comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...