June 18, 2010

Kid Quotes

Naomi: Momma? What does "bedate" mean?

Mom: Uh, I don't know. I don't think I've ever heard that word. Can you use it in a sentence?

Naomi: Well, Sophia says it means to fight and argue if you bedate.

Mom: (thinking hard) Um...Hmm. Bedate? I'm sorry honey, I don't know, we'll look it up when we get home.

Sophia: You know mom! When you want to prove your point...but you aren't mad. Bedate!

Mom: (laughing out loud) Oh! DEBATE! Yes, I know what debate means. Naomi, Sophia is right.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Santos,

    This was a lovely post! I especially thought it was cute as well as interesting that your son Noah wanted to buy a farm. He must be enjoying the real farm work that you and your family have been doing together. :) So in a way, I think that's a good thing. :) Take care!

    ~Mrs. Lady Sofia~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. LS, I think it is a good thing too ~ and all his own idea. I like your daisy, one of my favorite flowers...do you grow them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...