June 06, 2010

Good Gifts

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Ecc 3:1


~ A gift to myself ~

To brighten my kitchen


To pretty up my bedroom

~oOo~


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights James 1:17

~ A gift from my Father ~

On the outside of the box showed an ugly white coffee maker. It was the cheapest one, and the only one on sale. But when I opened the box at home ~ IT WAS RED! It matches all of my other red appliances. The Lord loves me so much.


A new skirt (all the tags still on) found at the thrift store for $3.00. Thank you Lord.

7 comments:

  1. Your home looks so tranquil and lovely, I love it! Praise God for your new gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana~ It's a simple home, don't flowers make it so much nicer? Thank you for your visit. I keep having to follow too many links to visit you...I will make some time this week to change out the old website for the new.

    Love to you dear Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... Sweet post :) I TOTALLY LOVE FLOWERS!!! I am VERY thankful for the "Good Gift" of you, Mrs. Santos!

    Love you :)
    (Tarra)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Tarra! I am thankful for you too. Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Santos,

    I simply loved this post. It helps me to be more thankful in my life for the simple everyday things that I often take for granted.

    BTW, I loved the skirt that you found at the thrift store. :)

    ~Mrs. Lady Sofia~


    P.S. The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Lady Sofia! It's so nice to see you again, I have missed you. I know, I have been waking every morning to the smell of sweet roses...love it.

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Laura,

    You have no idea how this particular blog has blessed me. God has used you in a big way in my life dear friend. I so appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...