May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Picture from Seabeck State Park website


This is where the Santos Clan took me for Mother's Day. We picnicked in the warm sunshine with a cool breeze blowing off of the water. Dare I confess we ate deep dish pizza with red vines for dessert? LOL not very nutritious! But we did drink organic peppermint tea and water.
I am blessed to have three beautiful children to raise and a husband who supports us and encourages us in home schooling. God has been good to me. Happy Mother's day to all you mothers, to my own dear mother and to my funny and dear grandmother.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a beautiful place for family picnic!

    Mother's day blessings to you! Thanks for stopping by.

    (((Hugs)))

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated-mother's day to you too Laura!

    Big hugs and kisses to a mommy I admire ♥ (you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... It sounds like you had a very beautiful mothers day with your sweet family!! I am grateful for your example of a Mothers gentle love!!! :)

    Love you,
    ~Tarra... for "All us Winslows" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I haven't been by in such a long time.
    Happy Mothers day to you.
    I have loved catching up and being refreshed . I love the picture of you and your daughter re doing the cane furniture. Great shade of red(I think?) It is lovely. I love your apron too.
    I hope not to be a stranger for so long again.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweet Ladies~How nice it is to have you all stop by The Times!

    Ruth: I've been admiring the changes you made at your site...so pretty.

    Hello Ana Girl: All your pretty and fun activities have been so fun to look at.

    Hi Winslows: Hope you had a nice day too. Thank you for your kind words and hope to see you soon, been missing you at church.

    Hello Gae: Yes, it is a red chair...can't wait to get the rest of the furniture painted. I'll have to pop on over for a visit, haven't seen you for a while either. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...