March 23, 2010

Thankful for the little things

Thankful list for living "small"...

~ It only takes a morning to do spring cleaning on the WHOLE house.

~ I can warm up my towel in the dryer while showering because the machine is in the bathroom.

~ I rarely get behind on my laundry because, if I do, there is no place to brush our teeth.

~ I can have a conversation with my daughter who is in the kitchen while I am in my bedroom.

~ It only takes two minutes for the heater to warm the whole house.

~ Cozy.

~ There are no secrets...I always know what is happening in every corner.

~ We aren't bogged down by owning too much "stuff."

2 comments:

  1. This sounds just delightful.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail: It is. Sometimes I feel like I would like to stretch out a little more...but when I focus on the fun little things I am thankful...especially the warm towel right out of the shower. (smiles)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...