December 21, 2009

Frugal Christmas Gifts


I picked up this set of blocks at Goodwill a couple nights ago. It was, with tax, $1.08. We have enjoyed it sooo much - just playing and stacking next to the Christmas tree. I don't know what is so special about these blocks, but it seems like you can make ANYTHING with them; they stack so well and they don't fall down. I decided to research how much they were brand new...OH MY GOSH...click here if you are interested in seeing how much I saved by going to my local thrift store. It makes me laugh out loud! Thank you Lord, for good gifts.

EDITED: I just went to the link and the price is no longer listed - it is $179.00 normally. HAHAHA I'm still laughing over my 'steal'

3 comments:

  1. It was sold out so no price was listed. How much was it? I don't know about those thrift stores sometimes. So much work to find the good stuff. Plus the ones here in Madera are so dirty...makes me think I'm gonna get lice if I go in there for too long lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You are a lucky gal!!! I love that game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is so good. He is so intimately involved in our lives to care about providing so abundantly something that has seemingly only one purpose fun and happiness. Cool. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...