December 13, 2009

A cute skirt



Every year at Christmas, some of the ladies in my church take part in a one-year commitment to be a Secret Sister. For one full year we commit to praying for and encouraging our Secret Sister. We give gifts and cards and, most especially, pray for one another. I was extremely blessed by my Secret Sister last year. So many times a card from her would brighten my day; a kind gift would make me SO happy. On my birthday, last month, she bought me CLOTHES. How Fun! She originally got me a cute brown courduroy skirt, but, unfortunately, it didn't fit.

Last night, I exchanged it for the skirt above...isn't it CUTE? I love it because it goes with EVERYthing. It is long enough that I can wear leggings underneath in this cold weather. It is also very slimming...which is always good - doncha think? Today, I wore it with a grey turtleneck sweater, tights, and my red Mary Janes (they have a small heel) In the warmer weather it will look good with a tee shirt and pretty sandals.

Just wanted to share my new favorite thing.

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
    I'm so happy you were treated to this new favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...