November 15, 2009

Someone to talk to

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." ~ C.S. Lewis

I was flipping through the radio the other day and heard someone say..."You should do less listening to your soul and more talking." I didn't hear any more. I think I flipped the channel or the children got my attention. But this thought has stuck with me all week. Talking to your soul? Even here, lean not on your own understanding.

The Bible tells us what to say to our soul.

(allposters.com)

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God.

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...