October 26, 2009

Monday Morning Daybook

to participate click on icon

FOR TODAY

October 26, 2009


Outside my window...

Pouring rain - I have been listening to it off and on all night.


I am thinking...


of the verse

But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Heb 5:14

Isn't this interesting? Seems we should be exercising our sense of taste, smell, hearing, touch and sight to discern good and evil...just thinking on this.
I am thankful for...

The beginning of a new week. I am always 'energized' on Mondays. It seems like it is a chance to start fresh.

From the kitchen...

Oatmeal for breakfast ~ again. I will put some walnuts, honey and raisins in it. Leftover chicken soup for lunch...For dinner? Help me somebody - I have no idea.

I am wearing...

A black dress with white polka dots, black tights and black clogs.

I am creating...

Candy topiaries for a little "candy land" I am going to have at the shop on our Christmas tree Farm.

I am going...

to stay home today ~ don't want to go anywhere in this pouring rain.

I am reading...

The Gospels and a little bit of Romans

From the school room...

We will watch the movie "Winged Migration." It is a French film with subtitles that follows all kinds of birds on their migrations. The music and the birds are beautiful. There are a few evolutionary comments in it that we ignore or point out as error - but, all in all, a beautiful watch. We will map some of the migrations on our World Map.

I am hoping...

For so many things...things that only God can do...so for now I will just hope that I can figure out what's for dinner.

I am hearing...

the girls in the shower and Noah playing with his soldiers and sword...I already gave him a shower.

Around the house...

all the lamps are on. Even though it is well into the morning, the grey day makes it dark in here.

One of my favorite things...

Going to church. Psalm 122:1 "I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord."

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Meet with a good friend who has decided to pull her grandson out of Public school - YEAH! I hope to help her get started on home schooling.

A picture thought I am sharing:


I can dream, can't I?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image. Well... now you have me dreaming lol
    Really enjoyed your daybook.

    Embracing Life,Christian Unschooling, and more...
    Blessings,
    Eevee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your daybook :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...