October 13, 2009

F.Y.I. and Fall Sunshine

Posts will be few and far between this quarter. Mr. Santos has some intense classes that get priority use of the computer. Just wanted to give you a heads up. BUT, I've got lots of posts saved in a little journal for posting soon - so don't leave us. We'll be around.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Santos

Also, I was recently interviewed by the blog Daily Blessings - you can check it out if you are interested.

Here are some pictures of some recent Fall days. The rain has held off for a while. You can't imagine how nice it is if you are not from the Pacific Northwest. Days and days of sunshine - it has been so wonderful.


At the pumpkin patch


The Mr. and me.
This little pumpkin GROWS this way. Doesn't it look like an acorn? We wonder if it tastes like an acorn too.


Another visit to the pumpkin patch - this time with good friends.



Just kicking back being best friends. No matter how much they bicker and fight, I always tell them "Your sister (your brother) is your best friend." Sometimes they act like it is true! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love fall!! and those pictures look so beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I grew pumpkins last year and did not notice the acorn type of pumpkins growing. Mine came out like small green balls and just got bigger and then turned orange. Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back! I'm so glad to see your post. Pumpkin patches are great - but we took the kids once and it was so expensive! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your pictures. I love the one picture with you and your children in your fall clothes, especially the dresses/skirts that you and the girls are wearing - very lovely (smiles).

    Also, that one picture of the "acorn-pumpkin" was odd. I've never seen one like that before.

    Well, I wish your husband well with his classes. I didn't know that he was going to school. I am sure he is working hard, and that you are taking GOOD care of him (smiles).

    Take care, and I hope to "see" you around the Blog Sphere when Mr. Santos is resting from his school work (smiles).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...