September 24, 2009

I love Nutrition!

Recently, my blog was featured on bizymoms.com because I am a stay-at-home mom with a business. So, I thought I would share with you some of my work. Mostly, I drink Body Balance. I give Body Balance to my family every day. I tell all my friends and family about what a wonderful product Body Balance is, and I go to retreats for family fun. There you have it. This is how I make money. If you want to know more about what I do or about the products The Santos Times take, you can browse my sidebar.

This picture is a little dark - sorry about that. Mr. Santos and I, along with my parents, are listening to the inspiring instruction and nutritional wisdom from the owner of Life Force, International. We were at the lovely Peniel Ranch ,which sits right on the Columbia River near Omak, Washington.

This is me getting a little "recognition award" for my work with Life Force. Standing next to me, in the blue and white, is my friend, Mrs. Streza. She has such a wonderful testimony of how nutrition changed her life. You would never imagine, knowing her now, that she used to wear a neck brace, use a walker, and endure constant pain. She is well into her seventies, but now, I think she runs circles around me!

Here are most of the attendees of the retreat. As you can see, we work for a family friendly company. Can you find the Santos Clan? We are a bit scattered. Mr. Santos is in the back row, the children are all together and I am somewhere in the middle wearing light blue.

Good food, good friends, good times at the Wellness Retreat.


Our team with our "speed boat" made out of empty Body Balance Bottles and duck tape. Now to get down to the Columbia River to see if our boat can win a race!

Here, you can see the heads of my three munchkins jealously watching the racers take off.

There they go! The smart girl kicking her feet hard, propelled their Body Balance boat to first place. (we lost :()
Are you aware that more than 80% of the most prevalent diseases are linked to diet and nutrition?

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Santos,

    Looks like you had alot of fun at the retreat with family and friends.

    I haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope all is well with your family.


    Love,

    Mrs. Lady Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtfull post on wellness. It should be very much helpfull


    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Lady Sofia ~

    I miss you lots - thanks for your comments and your faithful visits. I am putting together an e-mail to you...but other things keep coming up that I want to add...i'll just have to hit the send button...it's on it's way.

    Love to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...