September 10, 2009

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus sake. 2 Corinthians 4:5

Been thinking on this verse for some time and today it WAMMED me in the chest hard.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for your goodness to us, for saving us. Lord, I pray that I would share YOU with my family. That it would be YOU that they see in my life and not just all my ideas and beliefs and religion. I pray that when I preach myself - I would be preaching a servant...Help me to serve my husband and children today for your sake. Show me Lord if there is anyone else I can serve. Thank you for your grace and strength. You are so good to me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...