September 28, 2009

Monday Morning Daybook



FOR TODAY

September 28, 2009

Outside my window...

Looks like another clear and beautiful Fall day. The sky is a pale blue and the tip tops of the trees are bright yellow with the rising sun.
I am thinking...

There are going to be some big changes around here - and it starts with me.
I am thankful for...

God's mercies that are NEW every morning.

From the kitchen...

Oatmeal for Breakfast, Raw food for lunch, Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. I am making up taco meat and meatballs for the freezer.
I am wearing...

My pajamas - everyone is still asleep.
I am creating...

A menu - I have been so disorganized with our meals lately.
I am going...

to the park today to play games with my children. Last night we played "tic-tac-toe" and "hangman" and had a blast. Why don't I play with them more?
I am reading...

The book of Acts and
"cook it and freeze it" type recipe books
From the school room...

We are starting a unit study on eagles and making "reward cards" for keeping track of our scripture memory.

I am hoping...

To buy my grain mill tomorrow. Fresh ground wheat and homemade bread - here I come.

I am hearing...

the stirrings of the children getting up.

Around the house...

two loads of laundry to fold and put away before breakfast and lots of meat defrosting in the fridge.

One of my favorite things...

Sophia's smile. She has such beautiful dark eyelashes

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Test out and choose my grain mill, a visit with friends, lots of busywork to tie up for the Mr.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

A little gift I bought for myself.
( if you want to join in on this Monday meme click on the icon above)

3 comments:

  1. NEW mercies every day...I LOVE THAT!!!
    And WE just played hangman last night too!!!!! Funny thing about that...Mary Helen and Gracie decided that "hanging a man" is a violent game ...and so they made me change it to "Top Hat" where we still draw the stick figure for missing a letter and when the stick man gets a top hat on...you lose! Isn't that funny?
    YOUR FLOWERS ARE LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy: I told the girls last night - "don't you feel bad hanging this little man?" They just laughed and for each man they drew tears and a sad face. They were too smart for me anyway - figured out all my phrases before the man hung.

    Happy day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...I can't wait to tell the girls that...tear drops...that is SO funny!!!!
    I'm so glad that you and your sweet children enjoyed such a nice play time together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...