July 16, 2009

I've been Tagged

So I got tagged by my sister and since I love her so much and since I will not play Mob wars with her and since she never asks me for anything - I guess I will play.

44 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT!
Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!
Tag the person that sent it plus others.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Absolutely - with JoJo's (but that stuff'll kill you ;))

2. Have you ever been drunk?
No way Jose

3. Do you own a gun?
No - unless you count the rubberband gun and the pop gun in the toybox. Noah is getting a BB gun for his birthday.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
I never cared for Kook Aid.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Don't go to the Dr.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love them roasted over a campfire (but that stuff'll kill you)

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
The Nativity

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water with lemon and then a cup of Jasmine tea

9. Can you do push ups?
If forced to I can get two or three good ones done - otherwise probably not.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't have any jewelry. But I love earrings (clip-ons)

11. Favorite hobby?
Painting - which I never do because of time and cost - so I settle for writing and playing with my kids.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
No.

13. What's your favorite shoe?
My red Mary Janes.

14. Middle name?
Elizabeth

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
My room is a mess, I need to match the unmatched socks, Gotta write to my friend, J.B.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Water, Tea, Water

17. Current worry?
None. My God is great and mighty.

18. Current hate right now?
lies & deception

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
I can't remember.

21. Where would you like to go?
Italy, Spain, El Salvador, California

22. Name three people who will complete this:
I don't know - but whoever is reading this is tagged.

23. Do you own slippers?
Yes.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
A black shirt

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
Never have.

26. Can you whistle?
Yes.

27. Favorite color?
Red

28. Would you be a pirate?
No. But I like treasure maps.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Praise songs - hymns.

30. Favorite Girl's Name?
Sophia, or Naomi

31. Favorite boy's name?
Noah, or Luis

32. What's in your pocket right now?
I don't have any pockets - wearing a jean skirt.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Our neighbors baby toddling around - a punkin pie.

34. Best bed sheets as a child?
What's up with all the sheets questions?

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
I have a scar on my elbow from childhood, but I don't remember how I got it.

36. Do you love where you live?
Yes.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
I don't have any loud friends. Maybe I'm the loud one.

39. How many dogs do you have?
None, to the great disappointment of Naomi Baloney

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Crush? Many people love me - my husband and children.

41. What is your favorite book?
the Bible

42. What is your favorite candy?
Coconut white chocolate (that stuff'll kill you)

43. What song do you want to be played at your Funeral?
Oh, I don't care - I'll be singing my own songs in heaven. Whatever my loved ones want to play since they will be the ones listening to it.

44. Favorite Sports Team?
El Salvador World Cup Soccer Team - even though they can't WIN A GAME!

3 comments:

  1. That sure is alot of stuff that'll kill you! hahaha. I laughed and smiled through this. Thanks for doing it, even if you didn't list California first for places you want to visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see Washington on your list of places to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura, great list. I liked your clip-on earring one, I still remember your ears getting all infected when you wore "cheap" earrings. Only solid gold for the Queen, or, I guess, clip-ons will do. The sheets question was funny. Kind of silly. I agree with Lisa that Cali should be number one on your list, considering all your fans that live there. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...