July 19, 2009

Noah is FIVE YEARS OLD today!

Five years goes by in a flash.
Noah Luis at four days old with Grandma
Three years old

With one of his best buddies.

Learning to work like a man
Swimming at the lake

Five candles on a caramel/vanilla Birthday cake
Noah with his new BB gun from Dad.

Just two nights ago, Noah said "Mom, if you let me watch Tom and Jerry, I will let you play cars with me." Can you tell he has my heart?

My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck. Proverbs 1:8-9
Noah, you have brought so much joy to all of us. You make us laugh, you bring us rest and joy. I love it when you tell your sisters how nice they look. Dad and I always smile when you do your work right away and then do it so well. How the Lord has blessed our family with you. I am thankful for every day with you and can't wait to see the great and wonderful things you do as you grow in the Lord.
~oOo~
a little song for you...
Noah Luis
I love you
Noah Luis
my Boy
Noah Luis
Noah Luis
Oh what a joy!

(this is how we sing it right before bed)
Chubby hands on my cheeks. Sweet boy's head on his pillow. Momma starts singing...
Mom: Noah Luis
Noah: What?
Mom: I love you
Noah Luis
Noah: What?
Mom: My Boy
Noah Luis
Noah: What?
Mom: Noah Luis
Noah: What?
Mom: Oh what a joy!
Kisses and hugs then lights out. These things won't last long.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday NOAH!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love you Little Noah! I am glad you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy~ It's already over! I went to sing Noah his song and he just kissed me on my forehead "Night Mom. I don't wanna do our song 'K?"

    Guess he's a BIG boy now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Santos,

    I"m just getting around to seeing the lovely pictures of your son's 5th birthday. My favorite picture is when he is pulling the lawn mower, "like a little man." Oh, the expression on his face with the BB gun is a good one too (smiles). He's a "big boy" now, but he sure did look tiny when he was a baby (smiles).

    Anyway, take care. The next time I leave a comment, it will be from my new house (smiles).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...