June 06, 2009

Thoughts of Children

So we were sitting around the kitchen table, just me and the kids. Mr. Santos was at school. We had just finished our scripture reading and memorization. We had sung songs to the Lord and then I gave a short but brilliant little message on the morning Bible reading. The children were staring at me enthralled with every word I said, soaking up every word: the spiritual food I wanted to feed their soul with.

Sophia scrunched up her nose and said, "Mom, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course, my love." My Bible was open and I was ready for anything.

"Mom, how many worms would you eat for a brand new bike?"

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. I love you Sophia! I don't think I would eat any worms for a new bike, but I would eat all the bugs on the tv show fear factor to win $50,000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Auntie Lisa
    You can buy a lot of bikes with $50,000!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia, you are such a treasure. I miss you everyday. Love you, auntie Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...