February 14, 2009

Wow

Who'da thought? I stepped out. Laid it all down and the next thing I know I am walking on water. What Peace - What Joy. I only took one step...The long road I thought I would have to walk instantly shortened.

Christian, obey the Lord. Christian, hide God's Word in your heart. Christian, Pray and humble thyself in the sight of the Lord.

I'm doing it - the war is over - the sun is shining - the bombs cannot reach me. God's grace is great and mighty. I don't deserve this...this goodness from God.

2 comments:

  1. This was a nice blog to read. Love you my sister. Hope you had a nice Valentine's day. We tried to take the kids to a movie, but I didn't like the opening scene so we left and got our money back...I felt bad, they were all so disappointed. Anyway, We ended up going to Starbucks and playing games and laughing together which was so much better. I thought of you, and how you teach me to do the right thing, even when you can't see a happy ending as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. I love it when God blesses our efforts so quickly too. "And let us not grow weary in well doing for in due season we shall reap if we faint not." Galatians 6:9 - Plus I'm glad you got your money back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...