February 03, 2009

Taxes

It has only been a couple of weeks since I cleaned out all my files and got ready for a new year. What do I find...piles, piles and more piles. I started on our taxes today (thank you Lord for TurboTax) and tried to get a little organized.
This is the pile I dislike the most.
This is the pile that costs the most.


This is the pile that will leave me at the computer with my glasses on and my brow furrowed for an eternity.

This is my favorite pile - the toss and get it outta here pile.



My cleaned out box ready for all of 2009 stuff.


Necessary fuel for any "paper and numbers day"...German Chocolate brownies! What?! Raw food just doesn't cut it in such trying circumstances. :)

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...