February 02, 2009

Tagged

This is just a random post to participate with Mrs. Parunak in a tagging game. It was kind of fun. If you would like to participate on your own blog or facebook page - just post a comment and let me know so I can read your list. The rules are to list 25 random things about yourself. Have a good day.

About Mrs. Santos:
  1. My feet are always cold.
  2. My favorite color is red.
  3. My family loves me in spite of all my faults (my sisters, my aunties, my uncles, and cousins, my grandma and my parents, my kids and my husband)- they tell me all the time and show me with phone calls and gifts and hugs and kisses. Sometimes this amazes me and fills me with a comfortable warmth.
  4. I don't like knick-knacks or clutter.
  5. We eat every meal with our fine china.
  6. The entire Santos family has bushy eyebrows - even me who married into the family.
  7. My husband and I met and married in less than two months.
  8. There was a blizzard on our wedding day.
  9. I love floral embroidery - though I can't embroider a stitch.
  10. My weirdest job involved selling steaks door to door. LOL
  11. Another strange job I had was working in a fishery in Alaska - cutting fish and pulling out worms. 16 hours a day, seven days a week. Why oh why?
  12. I didn't learn how to cook or clean until I got married.
  13. I love truth and hate deception.
  14. I enjoy painting with oils.
  15. I've been to Scotland.
  16. I dream of having my own lemon, orange and avocado trees. I think I will have to move away from Washington for that.
  17. My favorite people in the whole world are my three kids. I can't imagine a day without them. In fact I don't think I have ever had a day without them.
  18. Pride is my worst fault.
  19. I like to go for silent walks - no talking, just walking, looking at the tops of the trees.
  20. My favorite comfort food is tea and toast.
  21. I have chronic back pain.
  22. I am scared to death of roller coasters - sometimes even my husband's driving.
  23. All my favorite things and memories include flowers - I love flowers.
  24. I do not drink coffee or soft drinks.
  25. My favorite music is flamenco guitar.




Tag - you're it.

8 comments:

  1. What a fun list! I love your line, "I think I will have to move away from Washington for that." And I'm very impressed that you always eat off of fine china. How beautiful! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the game! It was fun to read your list too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Santos,

    I got a good laugh when you said that you were afraid (sometimes) of your husband's driving. LOL Also, I don't think you would like my house because I have TOO many knick-knacks. They would make you crazy (smiles).

    Anyway, thank you for sharing your list. It was fun and interesting. Have a blessed day.

    ~Lady Sofia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I like your new picture Mrs. Lady Sofia - you two are a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating off of fine china?? everyday?? wow. that's impressive! I don't like rollercoasters either. There aren't many knick knacks here either, but we do have a lot of stuff. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We recently downsized from a great big house to a tiny apartment - only one set of dishes fit in the cupboards so we got rid of the plain jane unmatching dishes and eat off our matching fine china. It makes oatmeal taste so much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when you sold steak. That was hilarious. Remember when you tried to work at blockbuster? LOLOL. I love you.

    PS. Flowers are good anytime, anyday, for any reason. They bring smiles to me too. But you are really missing out on the roller coasters!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo...I can't stand clutter or knick-knacks either, who wants to dust all of that? My husbands man room with all of his drive me nuts when I dust---(which isn't very often...shhhh....)

    I don't like roller coasters either.

    I had no idea you liked to oil paint! I love to also...but I rarely do anymore, I need solitude for that, and so it doesn't happen often. I do like to paint something ceramic. I took the kids, and they were done with their piece in 10 minutes flat. I need more time...we'll have to go sometime. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...