December 31, 2008

Waiting for Spring

The snow has melted and we are all ready for Spring - for the flowers to come up and the air to get warmer and the trees to bud. Unfortunately, we still have at least two more months of winter and anything can happen (weatherwise). Isn't that just like life?

O.K. I'm done with this trial. I've learned my lessons and I am ready to move on...but no, we are still in the thick of it with the end (if it is even in sight) is miles away.

Where are you Spring?

My brethren count it all joy when you fall into diverse temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1:2-4

Whatever you may be facing today - the cold, the grey, the rain, the dark - The Lord is working, always working, that YOU, my friend, would be perfect wanting nothing. Trust in Him.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Santos:

    I needed to "hear" this comment today as I am currently under-going some spiritual repairs. It's probably been a LONG time since I have been "pruned to bear good fruit," so maybe God is "pruning" me; cutting off all the dead vines, fungus, or mold that will not bear much good fruit at all.

    Again, thank you for your timely post.


    P.S. I'm sorry about the mix-up on the video (thinking Mr. Santos was Mrs. Santos, oh myyyy! How embarassing but funny at the same time - smiles).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you. Much peace to you and feel free to e-mail me anytime.

    Sincerely,
    L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...