December 16, 2008

A little paper, a little snow

And you have all you need for happy full days.


Winter fun!
Sophia and Noah slip sliding away - if only you could hear the squeals.


Naomi sliding down the "hill" in our back yard.



The view from my kitchen window - It was too cold for me! :) But at least the kids came in to some warm honey pancakes and hot peppermint tea!


" Winterscapes" - made with contruction paper - what is life without construction paper? :)
Here's Noah shining the flashlight for us. The electricity was out so we made paper chains by candlelight - can't really tell because of the flash of my camera (or my poor picture taking skills).




Other fun paper creations

A few of the 600 trillion snowflakes the kids have made.

4 comments:

  1. I love this one. Looks like Christmas over there. Miss you guys. May God bless your family richly this Christmas. There are so many things to be thankful for, huh? Love you. Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Mrs. Santos! I have not posted for awhile so when I came back I saw your comment from November. Thank you so much for your prayers for my family. We feel so blessed just to have one another. I know many families are struggling under the current circumstances and our issues are not even a drop in the bucket. I really enjoy your posts; they inspire me to spend more time in His Word and remind me not to fear what the world says. I am praying that God continues to bless you and your family throughout the new year. Mrs. Watson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. I would like snowflakes on my windows too. Auntie Lisa.

    PS - I like the flowers on Sophia's crown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Santos:

    I haven't posted here in awhile. I've been "naughty."

    Anyway, I enjoyed your photos of your children. They seem to be having a good time playing in the snow and making winter decorations. I liked the pictures of the snowmen on the refrigerator and the dangling snowflakes in the window.

    We don't get snow where I live, thank goodness.

    I hope that you and your family have a nice holiday season. I'll try to drop by more often (smiles).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...